Fixing machinery in the cramped bulkhead of an oil tanker 4,000 miles from the nearest wifi signal? No problem.
Stuck in the far corner of your factory with a spotty internet connection? We’ve got you covered.
Sending a field service technician out into the jungles of Belize, with only her phone and a map? Yep, she’ll get the job done.
The Native App.
We’re proud to announce the new SwipeGuide native app for Offline Availability!
Success in Industry 4.0 means having the right instructions where you need them, when you need them.
SwipeGuide now delivers offline instructions with our native app. Want to get started? Contact our Customer Success team to learn how to access your app.
SwipeGuide simplifies work with digital work instructions. Anywhere. Anytime.
Offline instructions empower users to embrace the power of digital work instructions anywhere they’re needed.
Download the necessary work instructions before working in unpredictable conditions and stay connected to the knowledge you need to get the job done, no matter what.
But it’s not enough to always have the relevant instructions at your fingertips. For workers in the field and on the shop floor, it’s essential to have the most up-to-date version of work instructions and machine specifications.
The SwipeGuide native app will automatically download the latest version of any work instruction when connected to the internet. No guessing. No problem.
SwipeGuide is secure by design. Enjoy the same level of protection with the native app. Your work instructions are password-protected from unauthorized access and changes, just as they would in your SwipeGuide web app.
Each company has their own password protected native app listed on the App Store and Google Play.
- Available in the App Store and Google Play September 2019.
- For more information on how to set up offline availability for your SwipeGuide platform, contact our Customer Success team at email@example.com.
- To get the link to access your company’s native app, contact the SwipeGuide product owner at your company.
- Access your existing digital work instructions offline in the app.
- Offline use: connect to wifi and click the download icon to save any guide to your device.
- Supported devices:
iPhone and iPad devices running on iOS 10+.
Android Smartphones and Android 7” & 10” tablets
- Instructions in your language. All public translations made in the SwipeGuide Instruction CMS are also automatically available offline in the native app.
- All changes made in the SwipeGuide Instruction CMS are automatically applied to the corresponding instructions in the native app. Instructions update automatically when connected to the Internet.