Unstructured and disconnected data is pretty useless. That’s why we launched our Data API.
→ SwipeGuide Data API helps you streamline data analysis and visualization by connecting SwipeGuide with other data systems that you use.
How does it work?
- Integrate your SwipeGuide data with your visualization and storage systems, like Grafana, Power BI, Snowflake, or Tableau.
- Extract all relevant data from SwipeGuide to your data lake (eg. Azure) for custom reporting.
- Streamline your data to improve processes and keep everyone across the organization informed about progress directly in your centralized reporting.
1. Connect to other systems.
Authorize the API to connect with your database. Structure your data and start syncing data between SwipeGuide and the data tools and lakes you're using.
2. Report and analyze in your BI tool.
Analyze the data directly in your business intelligence and visualization systems.
Some popular supported systems include: Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Grafana, and Snowflake.
3. Create custom reports.
If you want to report on items that aren't part of the standard dataset, we also offer services to create Custom Reports in your SwipeGuide Dashboard to give you even more flexibility and insight into your processes.
Curious to hear more?
Schedule a call with us.
More resources on this topic: