Wouldn’t it be handy to receive real-time data on quality and compliance, every time a user completed an instruction?
You can now connect your standard operating procedures with a compliance Sign-Off.
Ask your users to provide feedback after completing instructions, or check up on their skills after completing training. You can determine where Sign-Offs pop up, and decide on their frequency.
- Receive real-time data on quality and compliance every time a user completes an instruction.
- Use the pre-filled templates or create your Sign-off from scratch.
- Add your Sign-off to any existing Guide or Instruction.
- Assess skill level based on range, multiple choice, or yes/no questions.
For end-users, Sign-Offs show up after completing an instruction, checklist, or SOP. A relevant question appears and users can leave their responses, which will then be stored in the SwipeGuide platform. Admins can view the results and export them in a CSV format.
Sign-Offs can be sent to ERP, HR or BI systems that customers already have in place. In SwipeGuide, new reporting and download capabilities for Sign-Off results are available, making the platform a strong solution for capturing shop floor or field service data.
- Customize templates or create compliance Sign-Offs from scratch.
- Add multiple Sign-Offs to guides and one Sign-Off to each instruction.
- Capture service data in real-time.
- Receive reports on the results.
“We had a lot of requests from customers to not only capture and share knowledge on the shop floor and in the field”, says Willemijn Schneyder, SwipeGuide’s CEO.
“There was a growing demand in capturing data from the shop floor. After releasing the Checklist feature, now Sign-offs complete these data collection capabilities our customers were looking for. Our aim is to support customers in the whole process of creating digital standard work and work instructions, but also support continuous improvement leading to workforce excellence."
Want to learn more?