Crowdsource frontline knowledge.
Everyone in a company is a knowledge worker. From machine operators, to plant managers and from the interns to the cleaners. All the people on the shop floor and in the field hold valuable knowledge on how to improve processes.
Recognize the knowledge of your experts. Capture silent knowledge.
- Instead of having one author with a specific idea of how to perform a task, you get the voices and opinions of a diverse group of subject-matter experts who can help shape the processes faster and better, with a more critical eye.
- A user-friendly platform with unique templates that provide actionable guidance on how to create effective instructions makes the crowdsourcing process effortless.
Management-focused way of working with standards and procedures is hierarchical, top-down, and centralized.
- Difficult to effectively capture feedback to improve procedures.
- Problems to assess and improve the quality of training materials to comply with standards.
- No smooth way to organize continuous knowledge transfer amongst front-line teams.
Crowdsourced ideas, expertise, feedback, and best practices are collected across all layers of the organization evolves over time.
- Start identifying silent and undocumented knowledge across operations with a diverse group of team members.
- When your first set of SOPs is ready, make sure to review with senior experts.
- Share the approved procedures across lines, teams, and sites.
- Encourage team members to give feedback on your current instructions and standard operating procedures.
Capture the ideas that drive process improvement.
Crowdsourcing knowledge from everyone will massively benefit your organization.Schedule your demo
Motivate your team.
Inspire your frontline team members to go the extra mile by encouraging them to share their ideas and feel heard.
Proud and motivated employees do a better job - this will impact your bottom-line impact.
Create a culture of continuous improvement.
Empower teams to achieve results by involving them in shaping processes. Reduce machine downtime by 33%.
“Prepared by a subject matter expert - executed by qualified but inexperienced mechanics."
Christian, Plant Director at Deutsche Bahn in Germany
“My team creates visual guides that are simple to design, fast to deploy, and can be viewed on any device.”
Product Manager at ABB Motion